Help Using the TyneTShirts.com Site
"Canny threads, wor lad!"
Browsing the Site:
You can browse through the t-shirts and other itmes we have for sale by...
- Clicking on one of the categories on the left of the screen
- Using the search facility at the top of the page
- Clicking on one of the bestsellers on the right of the screen or
- Clicking on one of the images on the front page of the site.
When you click on a design you get a large image of that design. You can see the available available formats, styles, colours etc on the right of the screen. Select a format in order to view the available sizes and options.
To buy from us:
- Browse to the design you want to buy and select a format.
- Choose a size, quantity and any custom options and add it to your basket.
- Repeat as necessary...
- Once you are ready to check-out, view the basket by clicking on the link at either the top or right of the page, then choose your payment method (card, PayPal or cheque/postal order)
- You can either choose to register for an account, or complete payment without registering.
- SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER:
- All that this involves is telling us your name and email and choosing a password. Once you have registered you can save addresses and basket items for future visits.
- Once registered you will be taken to a screen which asks for the billing and delivery details. Again, the first time that you buy something you will have to enter address details. On future visits you will be able to choose from previously used addresses or enter a new one. Complete the delivery details and then click "Proceed to Confirm Order"
- SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PROCEED WITHOUT REGISTRATION:
- You will be asked to enter your billing and delivery address details
- You will then be presented with an order summary for you to check. Your postage will be automatically calculated.
- Depending on how you have elected to pay you will finally be transferred either to the WorldPay or PayPal payment gateway, or alternatively presented with an order form to print out and post to us with payment. All your card details will remain secure and you will be emailed a receipt for your transaction when you have completed the payment form. If you have elected to pay be cheque, you will also be emailed an invoice to print off and send to us along with payment.
We accept the following credit/debit cards:
Once you have registered for an account with TyneTShirts.com, you can take advantage of our wishlist feature to save items you wish to purchase in the future, or to let other people know what cool t-shirts you'd like to be bought for your next birthday...
- Log-In to your TyneTShirts.com account.
- Browse to an item you want to save to your wishlist
- Click on the blue "Add To Wishlist" button on the item's page (N.b. this button will only appear when you are loggd-in).
- You can access your wishlist at any time by clicking on with "Wishlist" link at the top of the page or on your account page. Initially it will be set to "private" by default; this means that you can choose to share it with your friends and family, but people will not be able to find your wishlist using the "search wishlists" feature. If you want to make your wishlist searchable then you simply need to click to enable that option on your wishlist page.
- Once you have created a wishlist, you can email it to your friends using the form on the Wishlist page. You can also search for other people you know's wishlists.